1. General provisions
Company E-jobs Service s.r.o having its registered address: Praha 5, Na Plzence 1235/2, Smichov, postal index: 150 00 (Na Plzeňce 1236/4, 150 00 Praha 5), organization ID: 03860752, registered in the business register, municipal court of Prague, department C, record 238967 (further: «Company») in the framework of its main activity performs the processing of personal data of different categories of entities with the use of information systems of personal data including the following company`s internet sites: https://workmarket.eu, http://www.aulinks.cz as well as other company`s sites referring to the given Policy.
Company E-jobs Service s.r.o is an organization which provides services to other ones working in the labour market as well as for job seekers. In connection with the activity direction, the Company is an operator of personal date and bases its action on legal instruments of the Czech Republic and according to enacted legal acts. All the rights not enlisted in a given Policy are regulated by the applicable legislation of the Czech Republic. The issues not provided by the terms of this Policy are regulated by the provisions of Law №89/2012 Sb of Civil Code and other enacted legal acts.
The purpose of personal data processing is a provision of services to our users. Mainly, the personal data are being used to identify the users in our system. It should be noted that the Company ceases to be a personal data operator unless the job seeker responded to a job opening, moved to employer site, so the very employer becomes personal data operator, the one which posted the announcement on our site. The job seeker as well as the company representative, reveals its personal data as soon as it had sent the queries to the job seeker .Job seekers, direct employers and recruitment agencies are informed in that their personal data can not be disclosed to the third parties without their consent.
This policy is consistent with the following applicable standards and laws:
- Act № 101/2000 Sb «About the personal data»
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force in Apr 25, 2018.
The company is being processing the personal data only in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll., «On the Protection of Personal Data» and on updated rules of personal data processing set by the Common regulation on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
According to this policy, under the personal data is considered to be any information received through company`s web-sites and/or collected with the use of such internet-based resources directly or indirectly referring to definite or distinguishing individual (personal data owner).
Having registered on our site or posted an announcement means that you agree with the new Policy of site and give consent for personal data processing. On the registration page and announcement posting there`s a lіnk for updated Policy which is obligatory for reading.
2. Personal data collection and further processing
The company collects information via web sites in two ways:
Personal data provided by users, that is, data that users fill the data fields out: The Company collects personal data that users or other persons on their behalf fill the data fields out on the Company's web sites.
The rest of the data provided by job seekers is impossible be listed, for there is no single CV template. Each job seeker himself decides what information he should fill out, what exactly to describe in the CV, what additional personal data to be saved on the web site. But having provided the data each job seeker is able to manage the information himself, the personal data will not be stored without the job seeker`s consent.
We do not collect personal data unless they are needed for the service quality and provision. We collect personal data only for the purposes stated in this Policy.
Personal data provided by users, that is, data that users fill the data fields out:
- the pages visited;
- the number of pages visited;
- the duration of the user session;
- the access points (third-party sites from which the user navigates to the Company's web sites by reference);
- the exit points (links to the Company's websites the user goes to third-party sites);
- the user`s country;
- the user`s region;
- the user`s internet provider;
- the user's browser;
- the local user languages;
- the user's OS;
- the user's screen resolution;
- the number of colors of the user's screen.
The data can be obtained by various methods, for example: cookies, file web beacons, etc. The company may use third-party web services to organize the collection of statistical personal data. Third-party internet services provide storage of received data on their own servers. The company is not responsible for the localization of third-party Internet service servers. The company does not compare information provided by the user independently and allows to identify the personal data with statistical personal data received during the application of such passive methods of information collection.
A cookie is a small file that stores information on the user's hard drive and serves to protect user `s personal information (for example, the IP address of the computer connected or the type of browser used), but also to store personal preferences and user settings.
- to save user sessions, the possibility of distinguishing individual users when using websites, so that cookies allow you to display the data of a particular user;
- to maintain the basic settings of electronic systems for unregistered users, the ones which affect the web page display at the user's choice (for example, if the the graphic element display was disabled by the user, the cookies take into account the user`s choice), or taking into account the frequency or sequence of page views (for example , the first visit can display information that won`t be displayed during the subsequent visit).
Instruments using cookies:
- Sklick Conversion Codes — The company uses this code to measure the effectiveness of advertisement on the web site.
3. Principles, processing conditions and safety of personal data
The time period of the personal data storage of registered users are determined by the regulations of the GDPR and can be stored up to 10 years from the time of the last activity. On the request of an individual to remove his personal data from our database, it must be executed within 3 (three) days from the moment the request is received.
All personal data stored on the server is protected against the third parties. Employees who have access to our users` personal data are informed of the confidentiality and non-disclosure of personal information, as well as copying and mailing. Personal data on paper records are not stored in our company.
4. Rights of personal data owner
The owner of personal data has the right (unless otherwise provided by law):
- to require specification of their personal data, to block or delete from the data base if personal data are incomplete, obsolete, unreliable, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also to take legal measures to protect one`s rights;
- to require termination of the use, storage and processing of the personal data;
- to refuse the Company's services with the subsequent deletion of all personal information;
- to change, edit your personal data yourself;
- to require a list of their personal data processed by the Company and the inventory by which it was earned;
- to receive information on the processing of their personal data, including the time period of their storage;
- to require the notification of all persons who have previously been informed of incorrect or incomplete personal data about all exceptions, corrections or additions made;
- to appeal in the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data owner or in the judicial order, wrongful acts or omissions when processing the personal data;
- to protect the rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and (or) compensation for moral injury in the courts;
- to take specific legal measures to protect their rights, in particular, object to the processing of personal data relating to the individual or the Company respectively, to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data relating to individual or the Company to Directorate for Protection of Personal Data.
If you have questions regarding nature of the use, modification or deletion of the personal data you provided, or if you wish to refuse to use further personal data processing by the Company, please contact us by mail at the Company address (or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the Personal Data Operator is not responsible for the inaccurate information provided by the personal data subject.
5. Obligations of the Company to the owners of personal data
Based on the law of the Czech Republic and EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 16, the Company is obliged to fulfill the following requirements:
- to ensure the safety of personal data;
- o report incidents of violation of the security of personal data to Directorate for Protection of Personal Data within 72 hours and to notify personal data owner in connection with it;
- at the request of entities to provide personal data belonging to him of her (up to 1 month);
- to avoid taking any actions with the personal data without the consent of the data owner;
- the company is obliged to delete the personal data if they are no longer needed to fulfill the goals for.
6. Implementation of the requirements for the personal data protection
In order to maintain business reputation and ensure compliance with the requirements of federal legislation and the requirements of the GDPR Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of Apr 27.2016), the processing of personal data legitimacy in the Company's business processes is considered the Company`s most significant task as well as to ensure the appropriate level of safety of the Personal data processed by companies. The company demands from other persons who have access to personal data not to disclose and/or to distribute personal data without the consent of the personal data owner, unless otherwise provided by law.
In order to ensure the safety of personal data during processing, the Company takes necessary and sufficient legal, institutional and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, deletion, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions against them.
The Company also ensures that all the implementation of all measures for the organizational and technical protection of personal data are carried out legally, according to the requirements of the legislation of the Czech Republic for personal data processing.
In order to guarantee adequate protection of personal data, the Company conducts an assessment of the harm that may be caused to personal data owners in the event of a breach of the security of their personal data, and also identifies current threats to the security of personal data when processed in personal data information systems.
In accordance with identified actual threats, the Company applies necessary and sufficient legal, institutional and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data, including the use of information security tools, detection of unauthorized access to personal data and taking appropriate measures, restoring personal data, restricting access to personal data, personal data registration and accounting, as well as monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of measures applied to provide the security of personal data.
The Company's management is aware of the importance and need to ensure the personal data security and encourages the continuous system improvement for protecting personal data processed in the performance of the main Company's activity.
The Company appoints the persons responsible for organizing the procession and ensuring the security of personal data
Each new Company`s employee which processes personal data directly takes into account the requirements of the legislation of the Czech Republic and the GDPR (Regulation of the EU 2016/679 of Apr.27, 2016) on the processing and ensuring the safety of personal data, this Policy and other local acts of the Company on processing and ensuring the security of personal data and undertakes to comply with.
7. Marketing communications
Contact information (e-mail, phone) of our site users is used for sending mailings about our services. We deliver mailings only if we have addressee`s consent.
Each user of our site has the right to refuse the mailing sendings by clicking on the link in the letter or by writing to us by e-mail: : email@example.com.
We would like to emphasize that not all our mailings are commercial. To provide our services, we need to inform users about new products and changes. Taking into account a huge number of users, it is almost impossible to act that way, so we send newsletter to our subscribers. It means that we use the mailing list to communicate with users, while some of the messages sent by us are not commercial ones.