Wine Exporter Company "GEOVINE" is announcing a vacancy for the position of the Supervisor.
The company offers various brands of Georgian wines to the customers.
Location: Warsaw, Poland.
Job type: Full.
The Supervisor is accountable to the manager and is responsible for the sales of the brands
existing in the company.
* Awareness/learning of product characteristics;
* Controlling and recording the products;
* Selling of the brands/products within the network;
* Expansion/increase –based on the effective work with the existing customers and attracting the
* Permanent communication with the customer and offering them interesting proposals;
* Have precise information regarding the brands and products of the company;
* Have the information regarding the commodity supplies and balances and process them
* Communication with the customers existing within the network in order to ensure effective sales;
* Further merchandising of sold products (ex.: such as effective display of the products on the
* Implementation of a monthly plan;
* Enter the sales into the program;
* Prepare offers and presentations;
* Ensure operative analysis of the product balances existing in shopping facilities;
* Conduct negotiations with shopping facilities regarding the payment terms;
*Control the stocks placed into the shopping facilities in accordance with proper rule;
* Report and analysis regarding the shopping facilities and sales;
Qualification Requirements and Skills:
* At least 3 years of experience on a similar position.
* Excellent knowledge of Russian and Polish languages;
*Microsoft Office Programs
* Excellent communicative, oral and written skills;
* Ability to work independently
* Logical and analytical thinking
* Mathematical skills
* Ability to work in a stressful situation
* Purposefulness and orientation on results;
* High sense of responsibility.
* Working hours: 5 days a week, 9:30-18:30;
Salary: fixed salary + bonus;
Application Deadline: ?
Please sent your CV on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy name in the title.