This ad was posted over 45 days ago and is in the archive (maybe it is no longer relevant and queued for deletion).
Madiff Sp. z o. o.
React Developer / work in Poland
MADIFFis an Innovation & IT Engineering Consulting Company that delivers unique value in the following sectors: banking, insurance, telecom, industries, life sciences, energy, automotive and railway & infrastructure industries.MADIFFs philosophy is to make team with the Client in order to exceed the objectives settled and its expectations. We are driven by a creative and innovative consulting approach strongly oriented to getting results: We MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
We are looking forReact Developerwho can join our team in Poland!
- drive the technical design of application components in concert with team leads in Poland .
- work as part of an agile development team.
- develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- drive and ensure code quality, UT and SIT testing guidelines and procedures are met.
- collaborate with other global IT teams and work closely with business teams in US to ensure project requirements and timelines are met.
- hands-on technical development of various application components.
Your experience and skills
- minimum 5 years hands-on experience
- good understanding of skinning UI Components, real-time messaging via websockets and familiarity with RESTful Services
- working experience on Agile tools such as JIRA, GitHub and CI tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Grunt
- applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, manageability, scalability, capacity and performance
- passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity
- you like a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace
- most importantly you are someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
- highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
- fluent in English
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with title React Developer.
- Long-term cooperation
- Possibility of development
- Interesting projects
- Excellent working conditions
- Work in an international environment
- Attractive salary
Expires on: 2018-06-18
Ad Code: xvOJ06w