18/31 Dekabristov str. Nikolayev Ukraine 54017
A competent electrical engineer with a huge experience in maintenance, troubleshooting, repairing various automated systems, including PLC operated ones. Have the comprehensive understanding of safety rules and regulations, good knowledge of English, can provide business and technical correspondence.
To work as a maintenance or service electrical engineer where I can use my knowledge and experience. In case of need I would willing to pass all necessary courses and trainings to correspond required standards.
!985-1995 “Black Sea Shipping Co “ Electrical engineer on board of vessels and port shore facilities.
1997-2003 “Astron group Pireus” , Electrical engineer, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment on board of vessels
2011-2018 “CSL Pacific Shipping Ltd Australia”. Chief Electrical Technical Officer on board of coastal self-discharging complex with original fully automated and PLC operated discharging system based on conveyors and bucket elevators method of cargo transportation.
- Maintenance and repairing overall electrical equipment including means of communication and navigation
- Installation of new equipment
- Provide discharging operation in automatic mode. In case of malfunction or breakage in short time clarify the reason and take necessary steps to resume discharging operation.
- Arrange team work of electricians and fitters.
- Negotiate with service engineer on matters of program malfunctions and troubleshooting , ideas on improving stable work of cargo complex
- Provide companies safety rules and regulations
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical drawings
- Experience in maintenance, repairing, installation of electrical equipment
- Team work leader
- Experience of working to planned preventative maintenance schedules
- Fluent knowledge of English (MARLINS Test- 92%)
- Willing to be on a call for emergency callouts
- Methodical approach to all tasks
- Ability to update professional level
1985 – Odessa Higher Engineering Marine School
Diploma Electrical engineer”
International certificate of competency
“First-class electro-technical officer” with valid endorsement