Company E-Jobs Service s.r.o. registered Praha 5, Na Plzence 1235/2, Smichov, postal code: 150 00, company ID: 03860752, registered in the Commercial Register of the Prague Municipal Court, Department C, file 238967, is the operator workmarket.eu (hereinafter the "Operator"), available at the URL https://workmarket.eu, (hereinafter the "Workmarket.eu" server or "Server"), which hosts the vacancies and CVs (also called "Announcements") by the users of the server (hereinafter as «Advertisers" or "Advertiser") on the terms listed below.
2. Description of workmarket.eu services
The server workmarket.eu is intended to display announcements for individual Advertisers , for job offers and to request employment opportunities for those interested in such offers (hereinafter as "Candidates" or "Applicants"), and also allows candidates to search for individual announcements posted on the Server.
3. Registration of the Applicant
- 3.1. Only registered users can post announcements.
- 3.2. The Advertiser can be an individual or a legal entity, located anywhere in the world.
- 3.3. The Advertiser agrees to the processing of his or her personal data, which is entered to the Server, in particular: the email address, telephones, name, etc., for the opportunity to contact him or any candidate. For this purpose, the Advertiser agrees to the processing of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 of the European Parliament and the Council (GDPR). Suspension of processing of personal data can be done at any time, by written request of the Advertiser to the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 3.4. The Advertiser agrees that any data relating to his activities that he or she enters on the Server, including contact information - e-mail, telephone, will be processed by the Operator, for the purpose to enable the communication of any Applicant with the Advertiser.
- 3.5. The Operator is not liable for the misuse of his/her user`s account by the Advertiser, or the use of personal data by third parties, if the Advertiser has handed the password to his account over to a third party, thereby allowing access to his data.
4. Rights and obligations of the parties
- 4.1. The Advertiser must place on the server only the announcements that comply with the Workmarket.eu Announcement Rules and are available at the URL (https://workmarket.eu/Policy/, (the " Announcement Rules").
- 4.2. The Advertiser is fully responsible for the content of the announcement, while the Operator does not bear such a responsibility. The Advertiser is obliged to comply with the Terms of Service and the Announcement Rules, to rely on the applicable legal and ethical standards while preparing an announcement for posting.
- 4.3. The Advertiser is responsible for the fact that the content of the announcement and/or the image attached does not affect the rights of third parties. The Operator is not liable for any violation of third party rights by the Advertiser.
- 4.4. The image can be attached both to free and paid announcements.
- 4.5. The Advertiser is fully responsible for the content of the announcement posted by the employee / authorized person of the Advertiser on the server, as if the Advertiser himself has entered information on the server.
- 4.6. The Advertiser is obliged to provide complete and reliable information on job offers, including all the conditions for performing the work. The Advertiser is obliged to indicate the employer in the announcement, whom the employment contract will be concluded with; description of position; requirements for the job and other information that the Applicant must be aware of. And also the advantages, if they have the place, for example partial employment, part-time job.
- 4.7. In a single announcement one can specify only one type of work position. In one announcement there can be several vacancies, but only on condition that all vacancies refer to one position under the same conditions of work.
- 4.8. The Advertiser is not allowed to duplicate announcements on the server. An announcement duplication in fact is an identical announcement, or an announcement by which the same job is offered, under the same conditions.
- 4.9. The Advertiser must fill in all the fields marked as obligatory. The Advertiser is obliged to provide reliable information about the brand name or his own name, correct email address, identifier and phone number. The Advertiser agrees that such data will be published in the announcement. The operator reserves the right to delete announcements that do not contain contact information of the Advertiser or contain information that is not reliable, or not to date. Such announcements are permanently deleted. The volume of the announcement should not exceed the text size specified by the Operator.
- 4.10. In addition, the Advertiser is obliged to indicate to which category the given announcement belongs and indicate the type of work correctly.
- 4.11. Announcements in the basic version are free of charge. Advertiser can pay for announcement on the server, if desired. The announcement will be approved in the order and on the terms described below.
- 4.12. The published announcement of the Advertiser is displayed on the server for a limited time, within 120 days. The Advertiser realizes that the announcement will be on the server only 120 days, after which the announcement will be removed from the server.
- 4.13. The Advertiser has the right to remove announcement from the Server.
- 4.14. With the Advertiser, the interested party will be contacted through the feedback form with the link that every announcement has. The operator sends the contents of the feedback form of communication to the email address indicated by the Advertiser. After sending the content of the feedback form, all subsequent correspondence occurs exclusively between the Advertiser and the Applicant. In addition to the inverse form of communication, the interested party can contact the Advertiser at the phone number indicated in the announcement.
- 4.15. The Operator provides communication between the Advertiser and the Applicant. The Operator does not give any guarantees and does not bear any responsibility for the relevance of its content and compliance with the declared information in the announcement. The relationship between the Advertiser and the Applicant is governed by the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code and Act No. 262/2006 Coll., The Labor Code with amendments. The conclusion of the employment contract and its terms depends solely on the Advertiser and the Applicant. The Operator does not guarantee the conclusion of the employment contract and does not bear any responsibility for the obligations arising from the employment contracts concluded between the Advertisers and the Applicants.
- 4.16. The Operator has the right to suspend or delete announcements that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, without prior notification of correction and compensation.
- 4.17. If the Advertiser seriously and repeatedly violates these Terms of Service or the Announcement Rules, the Operator has the right to disqualify the Advertiser from the system and deny access to the Server without the first notice concerning request for correction and payment of compensation. In the event that the Advertiser has posted a paid announcement and the very announcement has been removed for violations of the Terms of Service and the Announcement Rules, and the Advertiser has been removed from the system, the cost paid for the announcement remains to the Operator as a penalty.
- 4.18. The Operator has the right to delete announcement at any time in accordance with the changes on the Server, the legitimate interests of the Operator or for the purpose of protecting the rights of third parties. The Operator has the right to such removal, without explaining the reasons.
- 4.19. The Operator reserves the right to post his own announcements, as well as announcements not published by the Advertiser itself. In case when announcements on the Server are posted from public sources and when the Advertiser posts them on the Server, the Operator is not responsible for the content of these announcements. In cases where the Advertiser is not declared on the server, and when the announcements are coming to the Server from public sources, then the legal entity or individual in the announcement is recognized as the final employer, i.e. the organization with which the contract is concluded, the Operator may require the removal of such announcements from the Server. The Operator undertakes to remove such announcement on the basis of a legitimate request by e-mail from the Server. In cases where the Advertiser has published his announcement on the Server, the Operator sends an email to the Advertiser, on confirmation that the announcement is on the Server. In the event that the Advertiser who has issued a request on the server and does not want the announcement to be available to users, then he has the right to request the Operator to remove the announcement from the Server, and the Operator agrees to fulfill the legitimate request of the Advertiser without delay.
- 4.20. The Operator reserves the right to send notice of the expiration of the announcement to the e-mail of the Advertiser.
- 4.21. Individual announcements can be joined into different groups or categories defined by the Operator for a more transparent display on the Server. In this case, the Operator is allowed to change the displayed data at his own discretion. The Operator reserves the right to specify the way the announcements are displayed on the server, including the sorting order, ways of changing them, at any time.
- 4.22. The Operator reserves the right to verify the identification number of the announcement. If the identifier is not confirmed, the Operator has the right not to post the announcement, even without a preliminary request for correction and compensation.
- 4.23. The Operator reserves the right to control the content of the announcement in accordance with the Announcement Admission Rules and the Terms of Service listed below, while displaying announcements on the server. The operator reserves the right to change the announcements, in particular to delete the email address and phone number from the text, change the font size or move the announcement from the wrong category into the correct one. Moderating announcements, the Operator is not responsible for the accuracy of the data contained in them or for the right of the Advertiser to advertise, and the Applicant to respond to it.
- 4.24. Although the Operator uses the latest technologies, it does not guarantee continuous functionality, uninterrupted operation and complete security of the Server. The Operator is not responsible for the interruption of service due to technical problems, in particular liability for damage that may be caused to the Advertiser or the Applicant as a result of a complete or partial failure of the server system or loss of data on the Server if such damage does not arise due to the fault of the Operator .
5. Paid announcements
- 5.1. Priority announcements can be paid on the Server, and their publication is provided by these terms.
- 5.2. Approved paid announcement is one labeled with yellow stars and located before unpaid ones.
- 5.3. The validity period of the paid announcement is from 1 to 30 calendar days, depending on the choice of the payment date and the preferences of the Advertiser.
- 5.4. During the entire paid period the commercial announcements will always be at the top of the list. Unpaid announcements will not affect the position of paid ones. Upon the expiration of the paid period chosen by the Advertiser, such an announcement automatically falls into the category of free announcement and is stored for 120 calendar days. At the end of this period, the announcement shall be deleted, in accordance with clause 4.12 of this Agreement.
- 5.5. The paid period will expire in 1 to 30 calendar days, depending on the choice of the number of days for the Advertiser, or when the announcement is removed by the Advertiser. If the advertiser removes the announcement before the paid period expiration then the Advertiser does not have the right to compensation for the early removal of the announcement.
- 5.6. In the event that the Operator refuses to post /disclose/delete a paid announcement, the Operator agrees to allow the Advertiser to approve another paid announcement.
6. Financial conditions
- 6.1. Discount prices are evaluated in accordance with the price-list on the Server workmarket.eu, which is available at https://workmarket.eu/post, after filling in the main fields of the announcement.
- 6.2 The advertiser can pay for the announcement with the payment system GP webpay (hereinafter "GP webpay").
- 6.3. The operator has the right not to publish announcement on the site, until the full payment of the debt, within the time period indicated on workmarket.eu for services or other products provided by the Operator.
7. Final Provisions
- 7.1. All notifications, regulations and other documents relating to this agreement are to be in written form and sent by e-mail or with the post , unless otherwise agreed. The user is sent letters to the e-mail specified in his account. User / Advertiser agrees for business correspondence.
- 7.2. The Operator has the right to rationally modify these Terms and to тake amendments to the Price List in accordance with clause 6.1 of this Agreement. Any changes are made by the Operator in 14 days, after the announcement of the change in the Terms. The advertiser has the right to refuse new conditions and is obliged to terminate these terms of service in writing by sending a letter to the registered office of the Operator. These Regulations and Conditions shall enter into force on August 1, 2017.