With more than 80 years of experience, the international company Vonk is a leading player in addressing issues of electrical equipment and instrumentation (E & I), management and automation (C & A) in the markets of oil, gas and electricity.
Vonk is an independent organization and we are the part of an international industry group. The main office is located in Netherlands, Zwolle, there are also branches in the Middle and Far East.
What are our electrical engineers doing?
An electrical engineer at VONK is responsible for all electrical aspects of projects in the international oil and gas industry.
- Control of high and/or low voltage distribution systems.
- Cabling and battery design, you must be responsible for your decisions.
- Work (control) of switching stations and generators (emergency power).
- Performing electrical calculations (ETAR).
- Engine Not Mission Capable for Supply (ENMCS); Personal Communications System (PCS).
- Preparation of technical and design specifications, development of drawings. Evaluation of the relevant calculations.
- Intermediate and final inspections from our suppliers.
- Perform auxiliary work in addition to the project.
You will be doing it at different stages of the project, such as definition, submission, detailing and execution. And at all stages of electrical engineering in VONK assists in the implementation of the project.
You can be part of a team that consists of a project manager, engineers at various levels and clients. You will be working under the direction of a leading engineer or project manager.
Your tasks in the team:
Develop an E&I project based on technical specifications and project data (P&ID, user list, plans, etc.), develop them in electrical circuits using EPLAN and CAD / CAE systems.
It will be necessary to perform calculations for short-circuits, load fluxes, design low- and high-voltage installations, including appropriate safety and synchronization systems, as well as interfaces to control systems.
- Education in the field of electrical engineer, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience from 1 year.
- The desire to work in the Netherlands, Zwolle on a long-term basis.
- Knowledge of English, knowledge of the Netherlands will be an advantage.
- Teamwork skills.
- Inquisitive, willing to learn (develop) and you like the development of technology.
- Responsible approach to work and result orientation.
- Paid leave from us..
- Monthly wages from 2,000 euros to 5,500 euros, depending on qualifications and work experience.
- Official employment.
- The work schedule is a standard 8 hours, in rare cases, the working day can last 10-12 hours.
- Place of work: the Netherlands, Zwolle.
- Work in an international modern company.
- Professional development, career growth.
IMPORTANT! Send resume in English only!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Russian, Czech, English)
- Phone number: +420 702 236 293 (Russian, Czech, English)
- Skype: live:v.liakh (Russian, Czech, English)