Rules for posting announcements on the site Workmarket.eu
Employers, agencies and intermediaries
Resolution of conflict
Use of site materials
To employers, agencies and employment intermediaries
- Please fill in all required fields (location, occupation, etc).
- Headers and descriptions of announcements are not allowed to be written in capital letters only. It is forbidden
to use exclamation marks, the words "Urgent", "Warning", etc. In the announcement headlines.
- Duplicate announcements are not allowed to be posted, they will be rejected.
- Identical (repetitive) announcements will not be moderated. If there are many identical vacancies, they should
be paraphrased or the paid services are to be used (PRO-announcement). Additionally, the paid services will give
an opportunity to pin the announcement on the main page.
- Announcements which contain a single sentence, incomprehensible abbreviations, or the title that does not have
specifics can be deleted, as they do not contain useful information for job seekers. All the specifics should be
stated in the text of the announcement. Offers to follow the link for details information will be deleted - the
administration does not have the ability to check out and monitor the data published on agencies' websites.
- Agencies and employment intermediaries
- are not allowed to sign with pseudonyms and post announcements as a direct employer. Intermediaries and agencies
that deliberately post on behalf of the employer are being given a warning message. After three warnings, such
an "employer" can be deleted.
- Recruitment agencies and intermediaries should always put a tick "Agency". Misinformed job seekermay complain
and over time it will limit the ability to post announcements or they will be removed.
- Intermediaries must be signed by name and surname, agencies - the full name of the agency. Announcements signed
as "work", "HR manager", "manager", etc. can be deleted. To use aliases, constantly change contact information
(skype, e-mail addresses, phone numbers), hide location (VPN, TOR, PROXY) is prohibited.
- Make sure that the e-mail address in the "e-mail" field is correct, so that the site administration can contact
you if necessary. An announcement with an incorrect e-mail address can be deleted.
- In case of account blocking, please immediately send the necessary documents (copies). False identity documents
and as well as ones edited in Photoshop are not accepted. Claims are not considered without submitting
- It is forbidden to specify premium rate numbers without specifying the call cost.
- It is forbidden to use the name "Workmarket" (in any combination) in the contact data (e-mail address, Skype,
site name), for the applicants not to have a false impression that the announcement is submitted on our behalf.
The site is an independent information resource and is not affiliated with any of the recruitment agencies.
- Job seekers' CVs are accessible to employers and recruitment agencies.
- Announcements (visa brokers, invitations / visas, transportation services, etc.) are posted only on a paid basis
(a highlighted announcement) for a period of not less than 10 days.
- Announcements that are not directly related to the subject matter of the site, as well as vacancies which do not
contain specifics are deleted either.
- The paid announcement service (PRO-announcement) does not exempt from taking action in case of rules violation,
if fraud is suspected, false information is provided or complaints are being received from the job seekers.
To job seekers
- Please fill in the announcement in a detailed and accurate way, with the citizenship, age, profession and work
experience, contacts for communication and so on.
- Pay attention to the headline of your announcement, it should be as informative as it is possible. According to
statistics, announcement with the title "Looking for a job" receive less attention than the ones with a proper
title indicating position the job seekerare applying for. Also it concerns the description, the persons
interested will not ring up each applicant for details, so give time to write your CV, try to present it in as
in much detail as possible.
- There is no need to change the f e-mail address spelling, the site has the protection of e-mail addresses from
spam bots. Do not duplicate the announcement for every other country, they need to be separated by commas in the
- It is advisable to meet "benchmarks" of language competence to profitably present yourself to the employer. Add
a short video CV, it will not replace the written resume, but it can supplement it. Do not contact agencies that
ask for prepayment (even under the guise of clearance, advice, visa support, prepayment for housing / tickets,
etc.). If agreed in advance, only the service actually rendered should be paid. If you are asked to transfer
money in advance and under any pretext (to the bank card, Western Union, MoneyGram, Yandex Money, etc.), please
let us know.
- If you apply for a specific vacancy, offered visa or transportation services; issue invitations or citizenship;
make a labour card or passport; send a copy of your passport or personal documents; visit a website and to
follow a link or fill in something, please let us know by specifying the announcement ID number.
- One country’s working visa does not give the right for legal employment in other countries. In some cases, visa
alone is not a subject for legal employment.
- The term «Agency on the site» means: agencies and intermediaries. Always check the employer, agency or
intermediary on the Internet, look for reviews, official information. If the agency does not use the paid
announcement service, it is may be because of unwillingness to disclose their personal data. If you have
complaints about the author of any announcement, please let us know. Be sure to specify the announcement ID
number and your contact details, after having reviewed it we will contact you.
- Addressing to employer provide your contact information in a correct way using the contact form.
- The administration of the site does not contact job seekerthrough the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, which
is used only for delivering letters through the form "Your message".
- If you sent a letter through the "Send a message" form, but you did not receive it, check the "Spam" folder, it
is possible that the message has got there. The letter should be marked as "Not spam". If the letters in the
"Spam" folder were not found, edit your announcement, it is may also be possible that the e-mail address was
- The letters sent to the addresses of the mail.ru service (finishing with @mail.ru, @ inbox.ru, @bk.ru and
@list.ru), for reasons that are beyond our control, may arrive with a significant delay, or do not arrive at
all. Check the recipient's addresses when replying to emails sent through the form on the site, some postal
services instead of the sender's e-mail address substitute the e-mail address used for the delivery of letters.
If your correspondence was suddenly interrupted, check it out, perhaps you sent an email to email@example.com
- If you received a letter containing spam (sent via the form on the website), simply forward it to e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take the necessary measures. If an undesired email sent through the form on the
site has been marked as "Spam," there may be further difficulties with the delivery of emails to your e-mail
- Please tell us in case you have successfully got employed. Your messages will help us in improving the site.
Resolution of conflict
- Claims must be sent only to the e-mail address of support, otherwise it will be regarded as a means of
competition between agency representatives. In your letter, indicate in advance the announcement ID and the
contact details that were indicated in the announcement.
- The site is being updated very often, most announcements containing spam and fraud are being filtered out at the
initial stage. Spam, not supported guesses, conflicts between agencies and individuals can be resolved in a
civilized way – just write a letter to us.
- The rules that we publish from time to time can be changed at any time, so you should regularly check for
updates to the Rules on this page of the site to ensure compliance with the current rules.
- Therein, by using our website, you confirm that you have read these Rules and agree to comply with the terms and
- The site is not a forum, communication between participants occurs only through personal correspondence via
e-mail or other means of communication.
- The administration of the site makes every possible effort to limit the number of incorrect announcements and
therefore updates the incoming materials from users.
- Administration of the site is not responsible for the of information accuracy in the users` announcements and
the consequences of its use.
- Paid services of the Site and services provided by the Site Administration are the object of the contract-offer
published on the Site or by other agreements, if they are concluded between the Site Administration and the
- With respect to the services of the Site, the Administration of the Site has the right to impose the fee for
their use at any time and on its own discretion, from the moment such a fee was introduced, up to the moment the
User paid for the services, the provision of such services is terminated.
- The Administration of the Site is not a representative neither of job seekerwho post their CVs on the Site, nor
employers who post vacancies, therefore is not able to be responsible for any financial obligations arising
between the two parties. Any agreements between job seekerand employers using the Site are two-party, and the
Site Administration has nothing to do with them.
Use of site materials
- Each Site User, Customer, legal entity person or individual is responsible for the information posted on his or
her behalf and for the possible consequences.
- When you reprint or use the materials of the Site for other purposes, which are not job seekers` CVs,
descriptions of companies or vacancies, and also the logo, design elements, appearance and structure of the
Site, a link to the Site is required.
- The use of job seekers` CVs, company descriptions and vacancies is unacceptable for any purpose other than the
relevant topics of the Site (job search, employees, information on the labour market).
- The Site Administration owns intellectual rights for the logo and the name of the Site, as well as elements of
design and stylistic design of the Site.
- Using information from the Site, the User (as well as the Customer) understands and accepts the risks associated
with the possible unreliability of the information posted on the Site, as well as the fact that some information
may seem threatening, insulting, defamatory, obviously false, gross or obscene. If this happens, the User (as
well as the Customer) must immediately stop using the Site and inform the Site Administration about such an
Please contact us if you are not satisfied with the quality of the information in our portal or you have gone
through fraud announcements. Fraudsters can be identified only by indirect signs and by appeals from conscious job