30, Bratska Street, apt. 7
Oleksandriia, 28000, Ukraine
Date of Birth: 1974/12/08
Marital Status: married, have two children
Obtain employment in the field of education that will allow me to use my ability to work with children and adults and take advantage of my professional activities as a teacher.
2015 CTBE Certificate (50-hour course) – teaching business English
2015 CTEYL Certificate (50-hour course) – teaching young learners
2015 TEFL Certificate (120-hour course) – main course
Kirovohrad State Pedagogical University
2007-2010 Specialist Degree of higher pedagogical education. Teacher of English (language and literature). Teacher of Foreign Literature.
Kremenchuh Institute of Economy and Advanced Technologies.
2004-2005 Specialist Degree of higher education. Translator of English and German.
2000-2004 Bachelor Degree. Translator of English and German.
Oleksandriia Pedagogical School
1990-1994 Diploma of higher education. Teacher of primary school, teacher of children’s creativity.
Teacher of training centers in China (all levels groups of students)
Teacher of international classes in kindergarten in China
Storyteller for young learners.
Tutor of English
Face-to-face / group online teacher
Teacher of English and German. Teacher of primary school, teacher of children’s creativity
- Skyeng online school (online teacher of English) March 2018 – till now
- Shanghai United International School in Wenzhou (kindergarten teacher of international class) September 2017- till now
Duties: taught English, organized activities, maintained the documentation
- China. Wenzhou training center “Magic English” (teacher of English) - September 2015 - August 2017.
Duties: taught English, organized activities, led English Story Club for young learners
- Oleksandriia Lyceum of Information Technologies (Head teacher, teacher of English) - September 2003- August 2015
Duties: Teaching, school mansgement
- Oleksandriia School № 11 - September 1994 -August 2003
Duties: Primary school teacher. Teacher of Art. Teacher of English.
- Professional teachers’ course for teachers of English - 3&3 Life Educational Foundation (led by head teachers of Taiwan brand school) (CERTIFICATE dated 2016/08/07 Shanghai City, China)
- Courses “Partnership in Education. Information-communicative Technologies” - (CERTIFICATE dated 2011, Kirovohrad, Ukraine)
- Professional teachers’ courses for teachers of English (led by British volunteers) - (CERTIFICATE dated 2010, Kirovohrad, Ukraine)
- Professional teachers’ courses for teachers of German (led by a German volunteer) - (CERTIFICATE dated 2006, Kirovohrad, Ukraine)
ENGLISH - Fluent reading, writing and speaking ability. GERMAN - Rudimentary conversation CHINESE - elementary speaking
Native languages – Ukrainian, Russian.
OTHER SKILLS HOBBIES & ACTIVITIES
Computer literate. Reading, foreign languages, writing poems in English, Ukrainian and Russian, writing poems, short stories and songs for young learners, singing, painting, drawing, handiwork, swimming.